Donaldson, Garrett & Associates is capable of performing all measurements, calculations, and mapping, which serve the purpose of ascertaining and documenting information at all stages. These stages include prospecting to exploitation and utilizing mineral deposits both by surface and underground working.
- Assisting in planning and rehabilitation of land affected by mineral operations and collaborating with local government planning authorities
- Providing the basis for the planning, direction, and control of mine workings to ensure economical and safe mining operations
- The assessment of the mineral reserves and the economics of their exploitation
- The location, structure, configuration, dimensions, and characteristics of the mineral deposits, adjoining rocks, and overlying strata
- The study of rock and ground movements caused by mining operations, their prediction, and the precautions and remedial treatment of subsidence damage
Underground: Underground control for mapping mine workings, updating of maps to MSHA Specifications, preparation of quarterly calculation of quantities, preparation of exploration maps, and verification of quantities for royalty payments
Above Ground: Stake-out of areas to be mined, verify mining within property boundaries, and monitor stockpile quantities.