Boundary & Topographic Surveying
Well-equipped Donaldson, Garrett & Associates surveyors and field crews provide all traditional surveying services.
- Accident Area Mapping for Expert Testimony
- ALTA/ACSM Type Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Boundary Line Surveys
- Construction Stakeout
- Photogrammetric Control
- Planimetric Location Surveys
- Quantity Surveys (MSHA and OSHA trained)
- Remote Sensing (GPS)
- Right of Way/Easement/Route Surveys
- Robotic Total Station Surveys
- Topographic/Utility Surveys
- Drone/LIDAR Surveying
DG&A surveyors are registered to work throughout the Southeastern United States on any type of survey. We use the latest computer and robotic equipment to provide survey data in AutoCAD or Microstation formats, either by hard copy, disk, or electronic transfer.
DG&A is uniquely qualified and experienced to re-establish boundary and property corners and to mark property lines for private and governmental clients with large land tracts. Our surveys are accurate and on schedule.